Thursday, July 8, 2010
How to Get Free Traffic to your Blog Site
Are you new to blogging and needs to get a lot of hits or traffic for your blog site? Well here are some tips to help you drive traffice on your site.
1. Submit your blog to directories to get noticed. There are a hundred of site directories that allows bloggers / site owners to submit or list their blog for free.
2. You can submit your blog to the well-known search engine site - Google by typing this site blogsearch.google.com/ping on your address bar.
3. After submitting your blog site on the above mentioned blog directories, you can also try visiting other blog sites and comment on their posts and put your blog url so that they can visit your site too.
4. Spread your blog site by word of mouth too! Tell your friends that you own a blog and let them visit it!
5. Post you blog url to your social networking sites such as facebook, myspace, friendster, multiply, and tweeter.
6. You can also sign-up on traffic exchange sites to get more traffic like http://www.easyhits4u.com/, http://www.realtrafficexchange.com/, http://www.ablazewithtraffic.com/, and http://www.trafficg.com/.
7. Join the following blog directory sites to increase your traffic and potential readers. Here's some list of sites for you to start submitting:
• All-Blogs.net – http://www.all-blogs.net/submit.php
• Blog Advance – http://blogadvance.com/
• Blogarama – http://www.blogarama.com/add-a-site/
• BlogCatalog – http://www.blogcatalog.com/blogs/submit_blog.html
• Craig List - http://www.craiglist.com/
• BlogShares - http://www.blogshares.com/
• Blog Digger - http://blogdigger.com/add.jsp
• BlurtIt - http://www.blurtit.com/
• BrowsBlogs – http://browseblogs.com/
• Findory – http://www.findory.com/submit-blog
• Search4Rss -http://www.search4rss.com/
• Quick Blog Directory – http://www.quickblogdirectory.com/
• Root Blog Directory – http://www.rootblog.com/
• Icerocket – http://www.icerocket.com/c?p=addblog
• Technorati - http://www.technorati.com/